Friday, April 8, 2011

Monsters, Robots and Dinosaurs Oh my!

I've been crafting away as of late just going and going and going! I found this phenomenal web site cut out and keep and the inspiration has just been flowing. I've signed up for my first swap since I got jipped over and over on cafemom. SIGH! I hope it goes well! They seem to keep a lot closer tabs on the swapping histories. Any how with out to much ado...
I did a love story spin off of the Dinobot love that I made some years ago, if you've never been to my house the original "poster" is this. 
  And here is the new addition to the story adding some monsters :) 
I also have been HUGE into cutting up T-shirts again! OMG totes made of epic shirts = ♥
And clothes are even better! So with out too much introduction a T-skirt!

  Yoga T-shorts!
 Big D and the Kids table never looked so cool ;)

And a coupple of yoga skirts :)





Well, thats all I've been up to this week :) Hopefully I can go teach myself how to crochet a ball now for my new swap partner :) and of course when the package is complete I will post all those yummy crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment